From EXTON Linux MultiBootCD 6-OS you can boot and run the following six (6) mini Linux Systems: Porteus, PuppEX Slack64, Tiny Core 7.2, GParted 0.26.1-5, 4MLinux 19.0 and SliTaz 5.0-rc3.
You can very easy install EXTON MultiBootCD to a USB pen drive.
It is also possible to install each distribution to hard drive.
WHATS's THE POINT of running EXTON Linux MultibootCD 6-OS?
Anyone who is slightly interested in Linux and want to see how far the development of the most famous mini Linux systems have reached should try it. Easy to test the current systems on the CD (DVD) live to find out which one suits you (and your computer) best.
- Six mini Linux systems
- Multiboot CD (DVD - 1180 MB)
- Six mini Linux Systems on one CD (DVD)
- Install to a USB pen drive very easy in Windows Vista/7/8/10
- All distros come in latest version as of 160928
- GParted Live 0.26.1-5
- Porteus - PuppEX Slacko - Tiny Core - GParted - 4MLinux 19.0 - SliTaz 5.0-rc3
- 32 bit and 64 bit
- Porteus, PuppEX Slacko, SliTaz and GParted runs from RAM
- PuppEX Slack 64 bit uses kernel 4.7.2-puppex
Be the first to post a review of EXTON Linux MultiBootCD 6-OS!