The Eristic Cryptographic Toolkit based on the CRC (Chaotic Random Core). Version 4 is under development and includes: general purpose P-RNG, hash function, cipher, shuffle cipher, with key exchange and authentication on the way. Still in a very Alpha state at the moment.
- Hash function.
- Stream cipher
- 8 bit and endian neutral.
- Can be keyed with large files or a traditional text password on the console.
- Portable but getting more tied to UN*X system calls by the moment.
- More functions (key exchange and authentication) on the way.
- Can also be used to break ciphers as well.
Be the first to post a review of Eristic Cryptographic Toolkit!