Applescript. Sends selected emails in Apple Mail to Evernote notebook. Takes any tags for each email set using MailTags plugin and converts these to Evernote tags. Emails sent are formatted and include attachments.
- adds email to Evernote notebook
- preserves format of email
- integrated with MailTags plugin
- preserves tags (no additional entry needed in Evernote)
- minimal setup
- AppleScript (sorry non-Mac users!)
Follow Send Emails to Evernote Notebook
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Fantastic! Works like a charm! But you do have to open the script package and just put the script in the correct folder (which have changed since the documentation was written, it now is: ~/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.mail ) and I didn't activate the applescript-menu in Mail - instead I used MailActOn to evoke the applescript. /lage
Great software, thank you.