Endian Firewall Community (EFW) is a "turn-key" linux security distribution that makes your system a full featured security appliance with Unified Threat Management (UTM) functionalities. The software has been designed for the best usability: very easy to install, use and manage and still greatly flexible.
The feature suite includes stateful packet inspection firewall, application-level proxies for various protocols (HTTP, FTP, POP3, SMTP) with antivirus support, virus and spam-filtering for email traffic (POP and SMTP), content filtering of Web traffic and a "hassle free" VPN solution (based on both OpenVPN and IPsec).
- Network Security
- Web security
- Mail security
- Virtual Private Neworking
- Multi-WAN with Failover
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Logging and Reporting
- Connectivity – Support for most modern UMTS/3G USB dongles
- System – Performance improvements
- Contentfilter – Configurable update intervals
- Dashboard – Customizable through configurable widgets
- Logging – Trusted timestamping
- Routing – Additional gateway options