Modbus TCP, Modbus UDP and Modbus RTU client/server library for .NET
For JAVA-Version see: https://sourceforge.net/projects/easymodbustcp-udp-java/
Now available: Modbus RTU Slave for ATMEL ATMEGA microcontrollers
See Also CRC-Checking Tool for RTU Frames: http://easymodbustcp.net/crc-calculation
Supports Function Codes:
- Read Coils (FC1)
- Read Discrete Inputs (FC2)
- Read Holding Registers (FC3)
- Read Input Registers (FC4)
- Write Single Coil (FC5)
- Write Single Register (FC6)
- Write Multiple Coils (FC15)
- Write Multiple Registers (FC16)
- Read/Write Multiple Registers (FC23)
See http://www.easymodbustcp.net for implementation guide and codesamples
V2.4: Improved Exception Handling
- Some measures to speed up Modbus RTU Master (integrated in Client-Class)
- Bugfixes changing Parity and Stopbits
- Default Slave-ID (unit identifier) is now "1"
- Bugfixes CRC-Checking Modbus RTU
- Client example shows RAW-Data
- Modbus TCP
- Modbus UDP
- Modbus RTU
- CRC Checking
- ATMEL Atmega Slave
Just great. Thanks. But, how do you define response time?
It has been very successful and easy to use.
its very easy and simple to implement. it saved me lot of time..
Lot of thanks for this. it's very easy and very efficient. good job !
Works really good and very easy.