Updated clone of Westood Studios' Dune2 which uses data files from the original game. New features include multiple unit selection/control, high resolution support, multiplayer gaming, improved gui.
- Open source and cross platform
- Modern display resolutions
- Modern RTS controls like selecting multiple units and right-click commands
- Original campaign with Harkonnen, Atreides and Ordos
- Super Dune campaign with Fremen, Sardaukar and Mercenary
- Multiplayer support
- Map editor
hi milangm, I've set the scroll speed to max in latest build as a temporary fix. I hope that helps :-)
Thank you for fixing the scroll speed!! ;)
I've compiled Dune Legacy 0.96.3 and I'm impressed that somebody updated it. The features are all there. I'd just like to see the difficulty reduced on early scenarios: certainly the ai is basic, despite this it still manufactures too many units, which makes the first few levels very annoying! I'd also like to build 4-piece pavement on early scenarios. In my opinion, pressing 'h' should select the construction yard (currently doesn't work).
Works fine on my Windows 7 machine but does not work with Mac OS X 10.9.5. dyld error, can't find SDL_mixer library
A classic game adapted to modern times.