Changes in 3.44 - 7 Apr 2016
- fixed bug in _time() function -- day miscalculation
after Feb current day dec: 04/05/16 --> 04/07/16
- fixed bug on missing %TEMP% -- [x] CMD Compatible Mode
- fixed bug in Text view -- CR/LF problem
- added Produce Hex output to Copy (F5) in Text view
- added Save and Load Environment to Shift-F6
Changes in 3.43 - 25 Feb 2016
- fixed bug on edit file inside a .ZIP file
Changes in 3.42 - 24 Feb 2016
- fixed bug in decompressing (7ZA) -- added quotes on target directory
- added option [ ] CMD Compatible Mode. Default is OFF.
This option expands commands and batch files (.CMD and .BAT) "inline".
Environment and the current directory will then be upated if set. This
option is also needed to run the command SET name=value.