Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
- Unicode support
- Tabbed interface
- Multi-rename tool
- Custom columns
- Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
- Internal text editor (F4) with syntax hightlighting
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR GZ, TGZ, LZMA and also BZ2, RPM, CPIO, DEB, RAR.
- All operations working in background
- Extended search function with full text search in any files
- Configurable button bar to start external programs or internal menu commands
- Total Commander WCX, WDX and WLX plug-ins support
Doublecmd is my go to file manager most of the time under Linux and all of the time under Windows. To date it has performed flawlessly. Thanks!!
Очень нужная вещь, особенно под линукс.
Good free replacement for TotalCommander
The most efficient GUI for file operations (and more!) in the Linux world. It is a perfect Total Commander clone and therefore eases transition from the Windows world. Keep up the excellent work! THANK YOU!!!! :D