DEVS-Suite is a Parallel DEVS simulator with support for (i) automating design of experiments in combination with (ii) animating models (iii) generating superdense time data trajectories at run-time, and (iv) synchronized run-time viewing of time-based trajectories alongside hierarchical component and I/O messaging animation. More information is available at http://acims.asu.edu/software/devs-suite/. Version 3.0.0 was released on April 11, 2015.
See CoSMoSim - it offers rich visual modeling, database, etc. Software is available at https://sourceforge.net/projects/cosmosim/. More information is available at http://acims.asu.edu/software/cosmos/.
- Agent-based simulation (social dynamics)
- Dynamic (or variable) structure simulation
- MIPS-32 processor simulation
- Networked SW/HW co-design simulation (Distributed Object Computing)
- Semiconductor supply-chain simulation
- Swarm-net simulation (computer networks)
- SOA-compliant simulation
- Networked SW/HW co-design simulation (Service-Oriented Computing)
- UML Design Patterns
Solid simulator with workable GUI. As is, this is a very useful tool, and it has a lot of potential.