An Error Handler for C/C++ funtions, focused on code readability. It allows a clear control flow, adding Ignore, Retry, Jump, and Back functionality when a function returns error. It's macro based, written in C and targeting embedded systems.
- Simple (clean code and really easy to learn)
- Lightweight (ready for embedded systems)
- Macro based (just include a header, and it's ready to use)
- Novel license
- It's optimized, but taking care of the 88mph limit
- Warning: right now there is not any intention to be backward compatible (still)
Be the first to post a review of Delorean!