DataSink takes a JDBC ResultSet and streams it in in a format of your choice. You can as well zip the stream and send it over the network, if you want. DataSink currently implements the following table formats: DBF (the xBase file format), XHTML, and genericode. You can use it as an Ant task or directly from Java.
- Works on the fly: your database is providing data, DataSink is emitting it in the configured format, zipping it, and a consumer is recieving it (and possibly processing it) -- all at the same time.
- Supports a multitude of formats.
- New formats are not difficult to implement.
- Easy to use: a simple Java interface.
- A great tool for data processing in Ant.
Be the first to post a review of DataSink!