Concurrent agents for Java. Create multithreaded active objects using standard Java interfaces and classes without explicit use of threads, synchronization, or other concurrency primitives.
- Asynchronous and synchronous calls with deadlock detection
- Single and multiple coordinated worker threads
- Call completion coordination and notification
- Cancelable calls with Future results
- Listeners for call monitoring and control
- Pending call capacity limits and timeouts
- Call expirations
- Efficient dynamically generated bytecode
Be the first to post a review of curjent!