CruxEX 3.2 64 bit 2016 Linux Live CD/USB is based on CRUX 3.2 (latest version, released 151123), which is all Linux enthusiasts/nerds favorite OS.
CruxEX 3.2 2016 uses the LXDE Desktop environment and kernel 4.3.0-x86_64-cruxex with support for "extra everything". CruxEX 3.2 can be installed to a USB pen drive. After that you can install the system to hard disk (if you want). You can install to a USB stick in two different ways. While installing CruxEX to hard disk you can use Grub2 as startup manager.
Install my new version of CruxEX 3.2 64bit to a USB Pen Drive and save your system changes - read this INSTRUCTION: http://cruxex.exton.net/cruxex-3.2-pen-drive
Nvidia Graphics driver 352.63 is pre-installed!
Study ALL installed packages: http://cruxex.exton.net/cruxex-3.2-installed-packages-151125.txt
- LXDE Desktop environment
- Kernel 4.3.0-x86_64-cruxex (Build 151125 both versions))
- Compilation tools
- Installation to hard drive - easy to perform in 5 - 10 min
- Installation to USB stick - save system changes on the stick (persistent)
- 64bit - CruxEX 3.2 2016 ZIP - version 151125 - with kernel 4.3.0-x86_64-cruxex
- 64bit - CruxEX 3.3 2016 ISO - version 151125 - with kernel 4.3.0-x86_64-cruxex
- Live system
- Nvidia Graphics driver 352.63
Be the first to post a review of CruxEX 64 bit Linux Live CD/USB!