CruxEX 3.3 64 bit 2017 Linux Live CD/USB is based on CRUX 3.3 (latest version, released 170212), which is all Linux enthusiasts/nerds favorite OS.
CruxEX 3.3 2017 uses the LXDE Desktop environment and kernel 4.9.9-exton with support for "extra everything". CruxEX 3.3 can be installed to a USB pen drive. After that you can install the system to hard disk (if you want). You can install to a USB stick in two different ways. While installing CruxEX to hard disk you can use Grub2 as startup manager.
Install my new version of CruxEX 3.3 64bit to a USB Pen Drive and save your system changes - read this INSTRUCTION: http://cruxex.exton.net/cruxex-3.3-pen-drive
The Nvidia Graphics driver 375.26 is pre-installed!
Study ALL installed packages: http://cruxex.exton.net/cruxex-3.3-installed-packages-170216.txt
- LXDE Desktop environment
- Kernel 4.9.9-exton (Build 170216)
- Compilation tools
- Installation to hard drive - easy to perform in 5 - 10 min
- Installation to USB stick - save system changes on the stick (persistent)
- Version 170216 MUST be installed to a USB pen drive
- Live system
- Nvidia Graphics driver 375.26 pre-installed
- File Roller (Archive Manager)
Be the first to post a review of CruxEX 64 bit Linux Live CD/USB!