I DO NO LONGER CLAIM PLATFORM-INDEPEDENCE FOR Crème Fraiche. THIS PROGRAM RUNS ON LINUX.
Crème Fraiche transforms EML-files, as they are created by email-clients, to PDF.
PSE see the rubygems.org site for updates or use the gem-tool right away to install Crème Fraiche:
~$ gem install cremefraiche
- Create PDF from email independently of the email-client.
- Transform at once all the emails, currently stored in one or more folders, each into its own PDF-file.
- Handle mail-attachments in the process, so that they are available with the PDF.
- Provide a way to influence the format of the resulting PDF.
- Create equally readable documents from HTML-mails and plain text (I can explain, why this is highly hypothetical, not why it actually works sometimes).
- Let the user choose which mail-headers she/he wants to see in the PDF-file.
- Base all the previous actions on the EML-format of the input-files.
- Set the PDF meta-data fields Author, Subject, Keywords and Title to user-defined values.
- This program is free software. Adapt the Ruby-code to your needs.
Be the first to post a review of Crème Fraiche!