Coriander is a full-featured GUI for IEEE1394, IIDC-compliant digital cameras.
- Complete camera control, with autodetection of features
- Video display, capture and record
- V4L and FTP export
- Multi-camera/multi-adapter support
- Full region-of-interest (ROI) control
- Quite a few gizmos, such as high-speed capture to memory buffer, etc...
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very good tool to work with IIDC/DCAM cameras. Only drawback is gnome dependency.
Coriander works fine.