Use this suite of Application Programming Interface (API) platforms to share web content across multiple channels. Mobile and tablet applications, widgets, and web pages may use the APIs to deliver and update content. The APIs allow content reuse and reduce development costs and product time-to-market. The APIs are available as .NET or Java instances. For more information, see the ReadMe.txt file in the downloadable zip archive.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs office (ASPA) developed these APIs in collaboration with the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Center for Tobacco Products (CTP).
The CDC, FDA/CTP, HHS/ASPA, and the National Institute of Health’s National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIH/NIAID) use these platforms.
- Content syndication and eCards storefront
- Administration module for eCards, content syndication, static feeds, user management and user authorization, vocabulary management, and persistent URL management
- Carousel for custom collections of content
- Topical A-Z list
- Permanent URL creation and redirection
- Rating and commenting functionality
- Easy “get code” options for users
- Available in.NET
- Available in Java (provided and managed by HHS/ASPA)
- Mobile and other end-point product code available
- FUTURE ENHANCEMENTS:
- -- Feeds
- -- Image libraries
- -- Podcasts
- -- Widgets
- -- Media galleries
- -- Data
the zip does not open with message invalid or corrupt