Conan - Connection analyzer for Qt is a C++ library that provides visual run-time introspection of QObject hierarchies, QObject inheritance, signal/slot connections, and signal emissions. Currently supports Qt 4.6.0 - Qt 4.7.2
- Supports Qt 4.6.0 - Qt 4.7.2
- Discover and browse QObject hierarchies
- Examine the signals, slots and active connections of any QObject
- Disconnect active connections
- Search for duplicate signal connections
- Monitor and log signal emissions
- Export all data to XML
Very useful. Thanks.
Easy to use and efficient !!
This can be extremely helpful for big application. Unfortunately it uses a lot of standard library stuff, and my project used QT without std library support, just using QT stuff might increase the portability. Nevertheless, thumbs up on this project! :-)