this is a compiler wrapper made to wrap
- borland c++ 5.5.1 (no longer available, *bc*)
- DJGPP (gp.cmd,older gp.bat,*gp*)
- mingw and mingw-w64 compilers (install-compilers.cmd, zap*, *gw2*)
- mingw-w64 vityan compiler batch files for ubuntu natty and freebsd (*gwix*) are packaged with set just above. currently, you still have to specify exe or dll even there is no extension of linux binaries. it is not setup yet for .so files. I will need to do something for those.
These are distributed as separate zip files, and are updated and upgraded whenever I see a bug, or need a feature.
Help on is --help
They are meant to be run under windows.
gw.cmd, bc2.cmd, gp.cmd, gwix.cmd are your compiler wrapper batch files you will be using.
gw2.cmd and bc2.cmd and gwix.cmd generate both 32 and 64-bit executables in a 32\ and 64\ directory automatically and copy the minimum DLL's needed.
you must edit some of the batch files to configure them for your environment.
- batch file for creating ubuntu and freebsd files with mingw-w64 vityan compilers from x64 windows
- bc2.cmd and gw2.cmd batch files generate both 32 and 64-bit exe's in one run
- gw2.cmd, gw2.cmd, bc2.cmd all generate a manifest for running your generated exe on windows vista/7/8+ if you want one, for DLL's, OCX's or EXE's, through -manifest, -assyver, -assyname, -os
- support for pthreads, -windows, -l, -D, -u and a number of other switches (see --help)
- choice of 2 kinds of manifest, generic "-os 9x+" boilerplate manifest you can't change, and "-os vista+" manifest that works on vista and above which has many more features, can specify autoload dependencies, etc.
- unsure if the .cmd files work on WINE (would appreciate knowing).
- gw2.cmd and gw.cmd copy the required DLL's in the 32 and 64 directories in the case of gw2.cmd and in the case of gw.cmd, into the current dir
- gp.cmd, gp.bat takeover the hard work of making a usable, monolithic, stubified DPMI'd executable. requires csdpmi07.zip from ftp://ftp.delorie.com, and even automatically strips out debug symbols with -s (you can remove that if you wish to use gdb - I find that gdb doesn't work)
- compiles with warnings on full blast, and the gcc compilers with -v -save-temps in case of compiler bug (I have found some)
Follow compiler manifest wrapper
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
You acted like a terrible person removing the "GIMP Massive Package", so I too will act as a bad person and put all your projects bad reviews! Let everyone know that any of your projects can be deleted by you and will cease to exist!
Very nice software. Easy and simple. If you are looking for a complete IDE for batch files see Batch Compiler (batch-compiler). Converts BAT to EXE. Freeware. Real compiling + Draw graphics with Advance Commands!