CLIChart is for quick summarising and visualisation of data, especially from system logs. It extracts summary data from text files, and generates simple charts from tabular data on the command line (CLI). Charts can be displayed in a window or saved.
- Display charts in a window, save them to disk (JPEG or PNG), or both
- Accept data in comma- or whitespace-separated formats
- Read data from a file, or have it piped into its standard input
- Display XY line charts, with the X axis based on dates, times or values. The Y axis must be simple values (integer or decimal)
- Use interactively, or drive via scripts
- Generate summary data based on counts, averages, minimum, maximum of input fields
- Generate summary data based on discrete values
- Generate aggregates and histograms from tabular data
- Merge tabular data from multiple sources
- Operate in CLI server mode, generating 1 or more charts based on commands passed via standard in (either from another script, or from a command file)
Be the first to post a review of CLIChart!