This program is able to detect circles in images. Therefor it uses the hough algorithm CvHoughCircles from the OpenCV library. You can define all parameters e.g. min-/max radius, min distance between circles, all kinds of thresholds, filters and so on.
- Now runs on 64-Bit systems
- Detect Circles in Image files
- Fully parameterizable
- Resulting Image can be exported
- Setup can be saved and loaded
- Example images and profiles included
- Result table with coordinates and radii.
- Faster detection with Intel Integrated Performance Primitives
- No further installations required except .NET Framework 3.5
- Export the coordinates and the radii informations to csv