Free Organic Chemistry Analysis and Visualisation Tool; Chemical formula editor, calculation of threedimensional molecular structures, high-quality realtime rendering, ...
- Create and edit chemical formulas
- Calculate threedimensional mulecular structure
- High-Quality 3D Rendering
- Simple chemical analysis functions
- Import / Export functions
- Visually rich realtime 3d visualisations
- Pixel- und vertex shader support
- Image export
- Video export
The idea of this innovative software is quite excellent and I do appreciate the state-of-the-art 3D animation system... just...it would be better if 32-bit can be abandoned to reduce the chance of getting cracked. It may be a bit disappointing for many users (including me) when they found that even the 3D structure of PENTANE molecule cannot be shown.
good job chemitorium
What is the license of this software? I can't find it.
I'm using this program about an hour and I just find it perfect! I have to say that it is highly reccommend it.
Chemitorium is easy to use. It worked almost perfectly well. The only problem is the high use of memory when rendering 3d movies. As it is 32bits, it may crash though you do still have enough memory left.