Catalina is a C compiler plus a set of C libraries and device drivers for use with the Parallax Propeller microcontroller. Catalina is a cross-compiler based on the retargetable C compiler "lcc". Catalina runs on Windows or Linux.
- ANSI C compliant (C89, with some C99 features). Complete C89 library included.
- Floating point (32 bit IEEE 754) and rich device support.
- Supports programs up to 32kb on ANY propeller platform, and up to 16Mb on Propellers with XMM RAM.
- Full debugger support (source code and/or assembly level debugging)
- Supports the Code::Blocks Integrated Development Environment
I missed the part of Code Blocks and I started the IDE and it is nice.
Installed without flaws on an XP guest (VirtualBox VM) under a Linux host. Prompt and very friendly contact with Ross when I had a question and when I found a bug. Comprehensive written documentation. I love it!
simple and easy