Cama is a WINE manager utility supporting separated and isolated wine installs for all WINE versions by compiling on the fly and providing a simple graphical interface while depending only on a minimal set of commonly found utilities.
- gives you a choice whether you would like to download a precompiled wine bundle or if you wish to have camea compile from source.
- downloads, unpacks and compiles different wine versions on the fly and stores them to the
- allows you to manually configure each of those wine versions by running all the traditional tools you may need: wine, winecfg, regedit and even winetricks.
- installs every application _separately_. That's right, one wine prefix for every application. Ever felt like you're out of names for all your .wine / .wine.old / .wine.works / .wine.BROKEN / .wine.WTF directories in your home? No need anymore, Camea creates
- provides a simple clean interface geared towards total control and tries to be as unrestrictive as possible.
Be the first to post a review of camea!