Being powered with cell phone battery, this board can drive small toys - up to two DC motors, several input/output pins, discharge control.
- Size about 25*45mm(1*2 inch)
- Power source - 1-cell LiPo accu (spare or even old cell phone battery is a good choice).
- Can drive one or two DC motors (PWM i.e. throttle control, forward and backward) up to 1A current.
- Reports battery voltage and powers down entire toy if the battery is discharged.
- Reports sensor values.
- Has 5 to 8 free GPIOs for buzzer, LEDs or simple sensors
- I2C bus for advanced sensors.
- Can be controlled from any bluetooth-equipped device
Learn the DevOps tools and practices you need to work smarter than ever before. Access Safari’s entire collection of nearly 50,000 titles from top publishers such as O’Reilly, Addison-Wesley, Packt, Pearson IT Certification, and others, as well as Skillsoft Learning Collections, which includes over 1,750 online courses, 4,800 eBooks, and thousands of short videos, including comprehensive titles on DevOps platforms and frameworks.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of blutle!