Being powered with cell phone battery, this board can drive small toys - up to two DC motors, several input/output pins, discharge control.
- Size about 25*45mm(1*2 inch)
- Power source - 1-cell LiPo accu (spare or even old cell phone battery is a good choice).
- Can drive one or two DC motors (PWM i.e. throttle control, forward and backward) up to 1A current.
- Reports battery voltage and powers down entire toy if the battery is discharged.
- Reports sensor values.
- Has 5 to 8 free GPIOs for buzzer, LEDs or simple sensors
- I2C bus for advanced sensors.
- Can be controlled from any bluetooth-equipped device
Be the first to post a review of blutle!