This project provides conversion/rendering of a BIM Collaboration Format (BCFZIP) file exported from Tekla BIMSight and similar applications to a PDF report. It can be useful in several ways, such as:
1) sending someone a PDF report instead of BCF file.
2) Print a hard copy of BCF report for signoff
3) Review BCF content quickly without installing or launching any BIM software
- Convert .bcfzip files to PDF report
- Process multiple .bcfzip files at once
- Works in command line and drag and drop mode
- No need for installation or administrative rights
Fantastic, Drag and Drop Creation. Perfect for creating a quick clash detection report.
Gave it a try. Works OK with the sample file, bit if I drag one of my own BCFZIP files onto the program, it crashes. Message: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot save a PDF document with no pages. PdfSharp.Pdf.PdfDocument.DoSave(PdfWriter writer), PdfSharp.Pdf.PdfDocument.Save(Stream stream, Boolean closeStream), PdfSharp.Pdf.PdfDocument.Save(String path), BCF2PDF.Program.Main(String args).