APP automates and allows distributed computing of common proteomics tasks using a java-front end to provide both GUI and server parts. It is highly recommended for use with the Trans Proteomic Pipeline but this is not a requirement.
- Please note that APP server demands Java 7 for monitoring of folders
- Easily distribute and monitor execution of dozens of proteomics tools. Including: OMSSA,Myrimatch,X!Tandem, MSGF-+ Peptide, Protein and iProphet + more.
- Add computers as nodes to a simple distributed cluster. Set up APP on an amazon image and easily scale your infrastructure within a few minutes.
- Quick screencast of setup and task submission: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpzr8LAF5iY
- Major update released, including new dokumentation, have a look. Linux installer and source to follow in a day or two.
- Quick fix done to add missing unimod.xml file. For those that have had problems with tthe search plugin, please redownload.
Follow Automated Proteomics Pipeline
With all the accounts you have, remembering every single password is impossible. Dashlane protects your passwords and creates an easy, secure way to access all of your accounts on any device you own.