APP automates and allows distributed computing of common proteomics tasks using a java-front end to provide both GUI and server parts. It is highly recommended for use with the Trans Proteomic Pipeline but this is not a requirement.
- Please note that APP server demands Java 7 for monitoring of folders
- Easily distribute and monitor execution of dozens of proteomics tools. Including: OMSSA,Myrimatch,X!Tandem, MSGF-+ Peptide, Protein and iProphet + more.
- Add computers as nodes to a simple distributed cluster. Set up APP on an amazon image and easily scale your infrastructure within a few minutes.
- Quick screencast of setup and task submission: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpzr8LAF5iY
- Major update released, including new dokumentation, have a look. Linux installer and source to follow in a day or two.
- Quick fix done to add missing unimod.xml file. For those that have had problems with tthe search plugin, please redownload.
Be the first to post a review of Automated Proteomics Pipeline!