This is a Windows GUI application written in Python 2.7, used for Telnet and SSH into multiple Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls to send configuration commands. It will automate the tasks for Cisco network engineers and reduce the administrative overhead for repetitive tasks such as SNMP config, changing usernames, adding tacacs config etc. The application is very simple to use, with sample commands and hosts files saved inside, it's doesn't provide inter-active session, but it will do all the work silently and provide you with the sessions log.
- Telnet and SSH automatically using a predefined hosts list and commands list.
- Saves the logs logs directory with detailed output of the session.
- Option to save settings on next load (don't use this feature on public PC).
- Dynamic failover from Telnet to SSH for all hosts if you chose both options.
Follow AutoConfig Pro
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I manage a network with over 200 devices with out a centralized management platform so making global changes is a PITA. AutoConfig Pro has helped my team and I send out massive changes to groups of switches at will. As the other reviewer stated use some caution it executes what you tell it to and only that so syntax order etc matter and don't forget the wr me :).
Not sure how no one has written a review for this tool yet, but it is awesome. Saves me the time of going to each device and executing commands. Yes I know that you could script it yourself blaah blaah blaah, but this tool gives that power to the typical network administrator. Its wonderful, logs everything, including errors. Word of advice, check your commands multiple times, it will execute whatever you say to, and if you are pushing that out to everything, you can muck it all up quick.