Moved to GitHub https://github.com/fedups
Command-line argument compiler and parser. With just two lines of code you can start to set up a command-line interface to your Java programs. Many advanced features including "required", "positional", "multiple", and the most advanced - "group"
- Implement in your application with 1 line of code!
- 12 different data types are supported - * NEW * - WildFile
- Multiple values allowed per argument
- Require users to enter certain arguments
- Control case sensitivity
- Default values for unused arguments
- Validate the user input using lists and regular expressions
- Automatic help generation
- Embedded (sub) parsers
- Optionally positional (versus named) arguments
Be the first to post a review of argument!