This library controls many Silicon Laboratories Si47xx family radio chips with an Arduino microcontroller. Major features include:
• I2C and SPI bus
• Supports "original" (Uno, Duemilanove, and their clones), Mega 2560, Leonardo, and Due Arduinos
• FM/AM receive modes; including short, medium, and long wave AM
• Analog and/or digital audio output
• FM RDS and RBDS
• Localization of receive bands, channel spacing, FM de-emphasis, and RDS/RBDS
• Correctly decodes RBDS PI codes into station's call letters
• Can handle a mix of RDS and RBDS stations as found near the US boarders with Canada and Mexico
• Example programs
I2C and Due support is alpha because I do not have hardware to test these features.
Be the first to post a review of Arduino Si4735 radio library!