Ani2D provides portable libraries for each step in the numerical solution of systems of PDEs with variable tensorial coefficients: (1) unstructured adaptive mesh generation, (2) metric-based mesh adaptation, (3) finite element discretization and interpolation, (4) algebraic solvers.
- mesh generation using advanced front technique
- anisotropic mesh adaptation
- generation of local and global finite element matrices
- incomplete second-order LU solvers
- data interpolation between unstructured meshes
- portable libraries
- user guide with detailed examples
Ani2d works perfect.
great work. but could you please tell me how to use it in a c++ program. I realy want to integrated it into my incompresiible flow solver. firstname.lastname@example.org