A HP41CV simulator for the Android platform. This version is the second beta release and includes nearly all functionality of the HP41CV including running programmes. Programmes can be imported / exported on csv format. A simple programme editor incl
- Version 1.4 now available on Google Market
- Now works on Android 3+
- Simple landscape for tablet (only use half the screen)
- Long press on key show its current definition with out executing it
- Press on the display to copy content to clip board
- LCD font added experimental nearly OK but Σ and ↑ miss
- Compack format in register display
- Angle mode shown on display if other than DEG
- P-R and R-P bug fixed (was swaped and only worked in RAD)
- Change in layout - supporting small and large devices as SE Xperia X10 mini and Samsung Galaxy
- Text on buttons now changes according to input mode (normal / user / alpha)
- HMS and HR functions now works correctly and handles fractions of seconds
- Simple programme editor implemented
- All HP41CV math functions available
- All boolean and test functions implemented
- User mode and ASN implemented (based on informations in database)
- SQLite database control needed and possible arguments possible, indirect addressing and help
- Ready to localize now working in English and Danish. Translate a single file to get it in your language
- Programming functions full import and export of programmes implemented
Electronic Engineer, I retired but still do some consulting. My HP41CV died years ago and repair is non-existent but I still think in RPN. This APP is terrific and I have only used it once but I'm sure it will be as useful as my trusty old 41CV.
android41cv is very difficult. But it's great! Not for school boys!
thank you android41cv
A very good!