PSP is a web based performance reporting and alerting tool for AIX and VIOS. It uses topas_nmon, delivered with AIX, to collect performance measures continuously and use RRDtool to store and report the performance metrics.
- 71 defined graphs for hosts
- 3 defined graphs for WLM classes
- Quick access to last 4 hours, last 24 hours, last week, last month, last 3 months and last year periods
- Quick access to a collection of the 7 most significant graphs for a host
- Quick access to a collection of 43 graphs for a host
- Quick access to current alerts, critical alerts and alerts history for servers having alerts
- Ability to specify start/end date and start/end hour for collections or selective graphs
- Includes a regex filter to rapidly select one of many hosts or WLM classes
- Ability to show the same type of graph for many hosts on the same page
- Solution that scale; some installation monitor more than 500 hosts
- Small size installation; a 500 monitored hosts installation needs less than 30 GB of space to keep 1 year of data
- Fast RRDtool based graphs generation; the collection of 43 graphs for 1 host over the period of last 24 hours is produced in less than 5 seconds ( could vary depending on the number and speed of the processors available )
Be the first to post a review of AIX Partitions and Systems Performance!