GPING (Graphical Ping) is a powerful utility that pings and graphs multiple hosts simultaneously over a user-defined polling interval and generates detailed graphs. It comes with plethora of options for novice as well as advanced network engineers.
- Import/Export hosts list from/to a text file
- Domain Name System support to resolve Hostname or IP address
- Simultaneous PINGs to multiple hosts. (Limited only by CPU memory)
- Configurable PING (ICMP) protocol (Packet size, Polling interval, Timeout)
- Session save and restore
- Export host statistics
- Detailed PING graphs (Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual)
- Configurable Round Robin Database size (24 hours, 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, 3 years)
- Configurable graph properties (color, type)
- Dashboard view to observe and compare graphs
- Polling wait bar
- Self extracts - No installation required
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
It's very good tool. It can do a long ping, multiple IP ping and save as a file. Cool!
Gping is excellent! Thanks.
Very clever utility. It exactly does what I was looking for.
Tried this on a Windows 7 64bit machine. No graph would display on the main window or dashboard view. On main view graph panel is blank white all over. On dashboard, only header line, Page 1/1 refresh and the forward/back arrow, appears with a thin strip below it.