From: Antonio Nivaldo <nivaldo@sa...> - 2007-01-17 19:53:39
Adding a new playlist and removing an old one.
-Operational System = Linux Debian
- xine= This is xine (X11 gui) - a free video player v0.99.5cvs.
(c) 2000-2004 The xine Team.
- libxine1= 1.1.2+dfsg-2
-Access to xine= Using "socket.socket" with "python" on port 6789.
-Addition step and playlist removal
-First: I add the new playlist with the following command: "mrl add
-Second: I select the first video which was added , with the the
following command: "playlist select <num>"
-Third: I execute the following command: "Stop"
-Fourth: I remove all the old videos up to the first one of the new
playlist, with the following command: "playlist delete num>"
-Fifth: I execute the following command:"play".
-Following the steps above, after a lot of playlist additions and
removes, occur the errors
- "(32, 'Broken pipe') ".
- The specified file ou mrl is not found. Please check it twice.
- There is no input plugin available to handle.The specified file ou
mrl is not found. Plase check it twice. Maybe MRL syntax is wrong ou
file/stream source doesn't exist.
- There is no input plugin avaliable to handle
'/usr/shere/smr-propagandas/mixer/DOCTORS_OF_JOY.mpg'.Maybe MRL syntax
is wrong ou file/stream source doesn't exist.
- The amount of dropped frame is too high, your system might be slow,
not properly optimized or just too loaded. Disable this warning.
Why is this occuring?