New feature: Support for OR Node
New example: Approval Workflow
Major Bug Fix: Support for cyclic graphs in workflow models.
New features in XFlow 1.2
1. Workflow suspend/resume operations
2. Events publishing
3. Pluggable user-authentication
4. Option to run subprocesses as separate threads
5. More exsmples, servlets, webservices, xml
For more info goto: http://xflow.sourcforge.net
Here are some of the key features of XFlow 1.0:
1. Executes and manages workflows across local and distributed processes.
2. Enables process collaboration within a workflow.
3. Support for n-level workflow hierarchies.
4. Rule-based routing of work items
5. Work items may be Java objects or XML
6. Parallel flows
7. Meta-data can be associated with work items.
8. Meta-data can be associated with a process definition.
9. Versioning of workflow models
10. Synchronous and Asynchronous interfaces
11. Ability to view workflow states anytime, anywhere... read more