Here are some of the key features of XFlow 1.0:
1. Executes and manages workflows across local and distributed processes.
2. Enables process collaboration within a workflow.
3. Support for n-level workflow hierarchies.
4. Rule-based routing of work items
5. Work items may be Java objects or XML
6. Parallel flows
7. Meta-data can be associated with work items.
8. Meta-data can be associated with a process definition.
9. Versioning of workflow models
10. Synchronous and Asynchronous interfaces
11. Ability to view workflow states anytime, anywhere