Menu

glh2mp.exe & h2mp.exe

2011-09-17
2013-04-07
  • RaVeN RaVeN

RaVeN RaVeN - 2011-09-17

did you can create glh2mp.exe and h2mp.exe this needed for compatibility with gamespy when trying connect to Portal of Praevus coop server

• RaVeN RaVeN

RaVeN RaVeN - 2011-09-21

ThankYou =)

• RaVeN RaVeN

RaVeN RaVeN - 2011-11-04

I recently start use Qtracker(can find hexen2 and hexenworld servers) and i may say these buildings very helpful because :
    if i want connect to Portal of Praevus 1.12 with glh2mp.exe it work.
    When i want to connect to 1.11 server (regular hexen2) it work.
    if i use glh2.exe to connect to 1.12 server i get error (model not fould) i must use it like this glh2.exe -portals +connect XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXXX but it annoying.
    glh2.exe can connect to 1.11 version server without problems.

So i suggest to include h2mp.exe and glh2mp.exe as standalone to new HoT releases. As it universal exe that can connect to both 1.11 and 1.12 server versions without problems.

Also suggest to add new console command "freeze" to hexen2 and hexenworld -> so it make game freezes (unresponsive), like when you searching for hexen2 servers in game, it writes "No hexen2 servers found and u will join after that to server previously entered by ip" its looks like glith but it very helpful.
    freeze will freeze game (make it unresponsive for task manager) until u pres any keyboard key, or mouse key, or move mouse.
    Or make it worl like Quake 4 style, "freeze "