Menu

build error with monolithic solution using VS2013

2015-12-03
2015-12-04
  • John Lagerquist

John Lagerquist - 2015-12-03

Andy,

I have a couple of missing files when building the monolithic solution:
    Error 1 error C1083: Cannot open source file: '....\source\string_address.cpp': No such file or directory C:\SOI\stlplus\ide\vs2013\c1xx stlplus3_monolithic
    Error 2 error C1083: Cannot open source file: '....\source\print_address.cpp': No such file or directory C:\SOI\stlplus\ide\vs2013\c1xx stlplus3_monolithic

• Andy Rushton

Andy Rushton - 2015-12-04

Hi John,

Thanks for the bug report.

These files and their corresponding headers are no longer part of the STLplus project, they were redundant and the code they contained got merged with other files.

I updated some of the IDE files to reflect this change and tested those, but clearly I forgot to also update some of the older IDE files.

Fix: simply delete any reference to the missing files from the Visual Studio solution. The library will then build successfully and will be complete.

I have now changed all the IDE files to correct this. The updated versions are available immediately to users of CVS by running "cvs update". Users who obtained the library by downloading zipped archives will get these corrections in the next release.