frame from the camera. To prevent this, just go to the application
    manager, select jSmartCam -> Settings (or Suite settings) :
        * Connectivity : Always allowed
        * Multimedia   : Ask first time"

But how do i do this?

See ya

• MpMp PmPm

MpMp PmPm - 2008-08-01

I have the same problem. In my settings menu I can only set the default device... there isn't connectivity and multimedia item end jSmartCam will ask for the user's permission before capturing every frame from the camera....How can I fix it?

• Gary Holmes

Gary Holmes - 2009-01-15

First I'll share what I did to get permissions to work on an LG Shine from AT&T.  Using BitPim I opened the att.pol file under LGAPP/Java/cert and copied all the information under the Trusted Root heading and pasted that into the untrusted heading, replacing what was previously there.  If you already have SmartCam installed in your Applications or Games folder you'll have to delete it and reinstall it for this hack to take effect.  Before you hack the file, save the unhacked file on your computer somewhere for reinstallation if necessary.
      Second, does anyone know how to get multiple frames per second?  I can get SmartCam to play my phone's camera on my computer but only at 0.00 frames per second.  It's really about 1 frame per 2 seconds.  Thanks.