Menu

New install postgres error

Help
Rad Basa
2014-08-05
2014-08-08
  • Rad Basa

Rad Basa - 2014-08-05

Hi I'm trying to install 0.98.5 following http://semanticscuttle.sourceforge.net/docs/INSTALL.html with PostgreSQL as the DB and I'm getting the following SQL error. (The deprecated ereg() error is no problem for now.)

<br />
    <b>Deprecated</b>:  Function ereg() is deprecated in <b>/home/username/SemanticScuttle-0.98.5/src/SemanticScuttle/db/postgres.php</b> on line <b>50</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>:  <u>SQL ERROR</u> [ postgresql ]<br /><br />ERROR:  column "b.bid" must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an aggregate function
    LINE 1: SELECT DISTINCT B.*, U.username, U.name FROM sc_users AS U, ...
                            ^<br /><br /><u>CALLING PAGE</u><br /><br />/bookmarks/index.php&amp;<br /><br /><u>SQL</u><br /><br />SELECT DISTINCT B.*, U.username, U.name FROM sc_users AS U, sc_bookmarks AS B WHERE B.uId = U.uId AND B.bStatus = 0 GROUP BY B.bHash ORDER BY B.bModified DESC 
     LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0<br /> in <b>/home/username/SemanticScuttle-0.98.5/src/SemanticScuttle/db/postgres.php</b> on line <b>481</b><br />

• Christian Weiske

I did not test SemanticScuttle on postgres at all. I don't even have a postgres installation, so you're on your own. Sorry.

• Rad Basa

Rad Basa - 2014-08-07

Ok. I'll see what I can do.

By the way, I noticed that you have SemanticScuttle on Github as well. Which is the more recent version?

• Christian Weiske

Hi Rad,

By the way, I noticed that you have SemanticScuttle on Github as well.
        Which is the more recent version?

Github the mirror of sourceforge. They are both in sync.

--
        Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
        Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-

• Rad Basa

Rad Basa - 2014-08-08

Got it.

• Christian Weiske

How did you solve the sql problem?