PHP API 2.3 for Sedna XML Database
Copyright (C) 2011, Apache License 2.0
The Institute for System Programming of the Russian Academy of Sciences
This package contains:
- doc - documentation of the PHP API driver;
- examples - a number of examples of PHP API functions;
- win32/bin - driver binaries for Windows (for PHP 5.2 and PHP 5.3);
- src - source code of the driver - use this to install driver on UNIX.
Refer to the documentation provided for the details on how to
build driver from sources.
INSTALL QUICK GUIDE
To install driver on Windows just copy the appropriate binary version located
in 'win32/bin' folder to the extensions folder of your PHP installation and
turn on Sedna extension in php.ini.
In the current version of this package the following driver binaries are
- 5.3_vc9_ts - PHP 5.3 Thread Safe VC9 x86 (built with PHP 5.3.8)
- 5.3_vc9_nts - PHP 5.3 Not Thread Safe VC9 x86 (built with PHP 5.3.8)
- 5.2_vc6_ts - PHP 5.2 Thread Safe VC6 x86 (built with PHP 5.2.17)
- 5.2_vc6_nts - PHP 5.2 Not Thread Safe VC6 x86 (built with PHP 5.2.17)
Where VC9 - Visual Studio 2008 (not SP1)
VC6 - Visual Studio 6 Enterprise
If you need to build it from sources on Windows please feel free to contact
us. Refer to the SUPPORT section below for the details on how to contact us.
To install driver on UNIX please refer to the provided documentation on how to
build using phpize tool which is shipped with PHP.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
For support or feedback, feel free to contact us on the Sedna discussion mail