Menu

Only me?

2010-01-12
2013-04-24
  • rand spokane

rand spokane - 2010-01-12

Hi!

I have an issue with  the software. I have installed the pdf, msoffice and odt plugins.
    Now regarding the folder that I am trying to index. I have a collection of several conference papers in pdf, each conference has its own folder, which has a file start.pdf from where I can see all the published papers (pdfs) at that conference. So, in order to limit the index size, I want to index ONLY the start.pdf files from the conferences.
    So, in Edit directory location -> Filter, in the "or include only" field I have put: start\.pdf
    Unfortunately, nothing happens when updating the location. Much more, I have to kill the program since the stop button in lower right corner does not work.
    Mention that if I let .*\.pdf to scan in the Filter, is working.
    I have Ubuntu 9.10 64 bit.

Regards

• Alex Alishevskikh

Hi,

.*\/start\.pdf

or

.*start\.pdf

should work.

Unfortunately, nothing happens when updating the location. Much more, I have to kill the program since the stop button in lower right corner does not work.

It's weird. There should be "No documents found" warning box if no documents matching "include" pattern is found (an empty location is created).