I got a problem with the character output of the plschr() function on
I tried my code on several different computers. On most PCs, the plot was
as desired (default character height output in millimeter). But on two
machines the character size in the plot was way too big.
I realized that the character size on those machines is in centimeter
instead of millimeter. So I tried to scale the default value to 1/10 of
the size or to set plschr(0.1, 1) instead of plschr(1, 1), which worked
But I think that's not the general solution. All PCs have the same plplot
packages installed and the same Ubuntu distribution (11.10).
Btw, the same problem happened to a colleague several months ago, but
disappeared for some reason.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.