Here's a couple of themes that I've been working on.
They work best in MSIE5+, look OK in Mozilla and are
readable in Netscape 4.7.
* A table is used for the basic page layout (head, foot
+ columns. Everything else is done with divs.
* ids are unique (as required by DOM) and divide the
page into zones for styling
* all cless names start with 'psl-' to avoid namespace
* combining id and classes allows the appearance of
blocks and other elements to change depending on where
they are in the page, without needing new templates
* To try to protect Netscape 4 from itself (eg borders
on form elements), two stylesheets are used, so
slashHead.tpl needs changed to include:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
<style type="text/css" media="screen">@import
I dont consider them production-ready, but it shouldnt
take much work to get them there. The other caveat is
that I developed them under pSL M7 have not tested them
with the PSL 0.7 RCs
Log in to post a comment.