Question about setup

• KellyH

KellyH - 2004-06-05

I installed everything, and I thought I had all the config settings right, but I get a weird error message when the main page comes up.  My site is  I am hoping someone can take a look and help me out.

Thank you,

• KellyH

KellyH - 2004-06-07

I meant my site is at

• KellyH

KellyH - 2004-06-07

I fixed it, I found a space after line 8 in the config.php file that contains my database info.  When I removed it, it fixed it.

• Romulus

Romulus - 2004-06-14

Oh good! I'm glad you were able to get your system up and running.

While we're talking about installation, can anyone please tell me whether I should go with Koha or phpMyLibrary?
      I think the latter should be easier to setup and program!

• doug_vaughan

doug_vaughan - 2005-01-03

phpmylibrary is easier and better in my opinion.  you just have to find a good template that lends itself to customization easier than the default one.  this app is very picky about the server setup.  it will run perfect with cpanel and php 4.3.9.  I have always had problems with Vdeck or any other control panel based servers.

• babul gogoi

babul gogoi - 2005-01-06

Hi guys,

We use CDS/ISIS for our physical library. This package has an export option which creats an .iso 2709 format file. We tried to upload teh file into the demo installation of phpmylib installed at: .. but no success.

Can anyone help us?

• Stefan Elsner

Stefan Elsner - 2005-04-08

you're still trying to import the iso 2709 file? I'd be interested to give it a shot

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks