Menu

Duels of the Planeswalkers Info

General
Anonymous
2016-02-10
2020-03-02
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-02-10

Hey there; It's taken me awhile to learn it but I LOVE this app now! I've got one small question;

I have a Wall of Spears from the Duels Of The Planeswalker's sets; Gatherer lacks the information about the set, but magiccardsinfo has all the information there. Is information pulled from Gatherer? If so is there a way to pull from magicardsinfo? My temporary solution is adding a +dotp, +bb, and +common tag in special, but I was wondering if there are any plans to add these sets at a future time?

• Alena Laskavaia

Alena Laskavaia - 2016-02-10

New version has import from magiccardsinfo, but it is beta now.
    You can take this file attached and drop it in workspace/magiccards/MagicDB
    And restart

Last edit: Alena Laskavaia 2016-02-10
  • AmzRigh

AmzRigh - 2020-03-02

Since I had some cards from this set and was bothered by the fact that the image URLs in the above XML file are now broken, I replaced them with Scryfall URLs. While I was at it, I also created extra entries for each of the land variants in the set, and filled out all the text fields. In case there's anybody like me who would like it, I've attached the updated XML file.

I notice that the application doesn't scale the Scryfall card images very well, but I'm not sure there's anything to be done about that.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel