Menu

Tournament and "Not enough players"

General
2015-11-17
2017-04-13
  • Ryan Walker

Ryan Walker - 2015-11-17

Hey there! New member here, and I was just curious as to why I may be getting this error message when trying to Schedule a tournament. Probably just a newbie issue, but the error is, "Not enough players".

• Alena Laskavaia

Alena Laskavaia - 2015-11-17

did you create any playes before trying to schedule?
    if you just want to test you cacn click generate... buttons in players section

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-04-11

I've the same issue and I created 10 players. But I always get the same error message. The error message shows up in a dialog box and another dialog box without any text or information is created as well.

• Alena Laskavaia

Alena Laskavaia - 2017-04-11

Can somebody please attach error log (if you click Help->Send bug you will see path to error log file)

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-04-13

Here is my log file.

• Alena Laskavaia

Alena Laskavaia - 2017-04-13

I think main problem is it running without browser support, we have to switch it to use webkit, I have to google to see how to do it

• Alena Laskavaia

Alena Laskavaia - 2017-04-13

Try to install libwebkitgtk on your host (what is it ubuntu?)

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-04-20

Yes, it is Ubuntu and libwebkitgtk is installed like you described in the installation part. I couldn't enable the internal browser, but exporting SWT_GTK3=0 by using the below command enabled it:
    SWT_GTK3=0 ./magicassistant

Not able to start the tournament was my mistake. I created the players, but I didn't add them to the tournament ;-(
    Sorry for bothering you and thanks for the great program.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-08-19

how do i add the players to tournament?

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel