This is mainly a bug fix release. It also contains many updates of third party libraries.
This main release adds compatibility for Java 6 and Java EE 5. Changes include:
- Full JDBC 4.0 support including the SQL XML data type
- Full Servlet 2.5 and JSP 2.1 support
- Introduction of the JasperJspFactory which allows EL evaluation using
the Unified Expression Language API
- Introduction of RuntimeAttribute to simulate scriptlets and EL expressions as tag attributes
- many small bug fixes
This is mainly a bug fix release. The Struts test framework is now compatible with Struts 1.3
The main feature of this release is multiple result set support for the JDBC test framework.
Other changes include:
- improved JDBC batch processing
- support for custom JNDI implementations
- TryCatchFinally support for the tag test framework
- many minor improvements and bug fixes
This release contains the first version of the new JCA test framework developed by Gbor Liptk. The framework can be used simulate backend systems that are accessed through a JCA connector, e.g. mainframes.
Other changes include:
- The mock object factories now use factory methods to create mock objects making them more extensible. This allows the use of custom mock objects.
- Mockrunner is now officially Java 5 (aka 1.5) compatible. Java 5, 1.4. and 1.3 are supported from now on.
- The Struts test framework now supports custom ActionMapping subclasses.
- The JDBC test framework now supports generated keys
- Improved out parameter handling for callable statements
- Added new ArrayResultSetFactory implemented by Erick G. Reid
- Added a method to easily preload JMS mock destinations with test messages
- Refactored JMS session handling so that closed session are removed from destinations (preventing a memory leak that may occure in special cases)
- Many minor improvements and bug fixes... read more
Thanks to Gbor Liptk for joining Mockrunner. Gbor developed a JCA mock framework that will become part of Mockrunner.
This major release provides:
- full J2EE 1.4 support
- now provides separate jar files for all supported technologies
- introduced basic adapter versions (e.g. BasicJMSTestCaseAdapter)
- lazy initializing mock object factories in BaseTestCase as suggested by Gbor Liptk. This makes the standard adapters useable without all the third party dependencies.
- enhanced tag test framework. Now supports simulated scriptlets and expressions.... read more
John will maintain the currently sleeping MockJDO subproject.