This release contains the first version of the new JCA test framework developed by Gbor Liptk. The framework can be used simulate backend systems that are accessed through a JCA connector, e.g. mainframes.
Other changes include:
- The mock object factories now use factory methods to create mock objects making them more extensible. This allows the use of custom mock objects.
- Mockrunner is now officially Java 5 (aka 1.5) compatible. Java 5, 1.4. and 1.3 are supported from now on.
- The Struts test framework now supports custom ActionMapping subclasses.
- The JDBC test framework now supports generated keys
- Improved out parameter handling for callable statements
- Added new ArrayResultSetFactory implemented by Erick G. Reid
- Added a method to easily preload JMS mock destinations with test messages
- Refactored JMS session handling so that closed session are removed from destinations (preventing a memory leak that may occure in special cases)
- Many minor improvements and bug fixes
Please check out the release on http://mockrunner.sourceforge.net for the new version and examples for the new JCA test framework.
Log in to post a comment.