Anonymous
2011-02-23
2016-01-15
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-02-23

Hi,

How to have mkahawa in other lang ?
    For exemple, i need in es..
    i need a language different from my computer local.
    Thx in advance

• Script Warlock

Script Warlock - 2011-02-23

email ouwor to help you sort your local language or download the svn source and take a look inside the po folder thats your starting point…

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-02-24

thx but i allready do this.
    So, it's just that i want to test my translation before uploading my po file.
    french translation comming soon :)

• Script Warlock

Script Warlock - 2011-02-25

if you can compile from the source just attach your po file to the po folder and make some changes in the LINGUAS and something else.. start compiling.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-02-25

that's what i do, with different name for .po (fr, fr_FR, fr_FR.ut8) but nothing after installation, always in english…
    I don't understand.
    I tested with only fr_FR in LINGUAS, nothing else….
    thx for your help

• Script Warlock

this is how you change the language of mkahawa to your local: system>administration>language support and install your preferred language (eg: spanish - spain)…. logout and choose the language during login….

• Script Warlock

hmm screenshots were not dosplaying here let me try again..

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-03-01

hi…
    i solved it.
    In fact, just copy mkahawa.mo from /usr/local/share/locale to /usr/share/local
    hth

• Miguel Chagas

Miguel Chagas - 2015-12-24

I already compiled in english. Any way to change language now?
    If not what should I do? unmake then make, install again with new language file?

• Script Warlock

Script Warlock - 2015-12-27

Somewhere in the source find to po files. Modify it save and compile again

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 25, 2015, at 12:08 AM, "Miguel Chagas" lmchagas@users.sf.net wrote:

I already compiled in english. Any way to change language now?
      If not what should I do? unmake then make, install again with new language file?

Mkahawa from source in other lang

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/mkahawa/discussion/955736/

To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/

• Miguel Chagas

Miguel Chagas - 2016-01-15

Was able to change language to portuguese after editing po file and compiling again. And copying mkahawa.mo from /usr/local/share/locale to /usr/share/local

thanks to everybody who helped.